10th Bösendorfer and Yamaha USASU International Piano Competitions
January 3-8, 2023
- All works must be performed by memory (including preliminary round recorded audition.
- Repertoire from the preliminary recording may be repeated once in any of the live competition rounds.
- Any changes to an applicant's submitted program must be communicated to the competition committee no later than Dec. 7, 2018 and are subject to approval.
Preliminary Round (15–20 minutes)
- YouTube OR YouKu recording link of the applicant's free choice repertoire with an obligatory performance of a first movement from a sonata by Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven or Schubert
Semi-Final Round (15–20 minutes)
- One virtuoso etude by Chopin or Liszt
- Free choice repertoire
Final Round (25–30 minutes)
- One complete work of the classical period by Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven or Schubert
- Free choice repertoire covering at least one other style period